Crank casement window operation mechanism

A landlord from Elkhorn, Wi says:
In need of replacing the crank operation mechanism as shown in pics for 24" wide window. Also need additional crank handles for tenants that lose or break them.Thanks for the help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211107_104131.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211107_103806.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211107_103756.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211107_103747.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

This looks like the 39-253LB & 39-253RB, or the 39-438B & 39-439B operators. Look these over, along with the video below that will help you choose the appropriate replacement. 

If you need a handle and cover, see our 39-375 & 39-376 or 39-451 & 39-452, depending on the style you prefer.

If you have any questions just let us know! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at