Crystal Replacement Window Parts

A quick learner from United States says:
I have Crystal replacement windows in a property I own and I would like to return them to working order. The attached ZIP file contains pictures of the parts I require. After looking on your website I came up with part number S600-14 white tip, S600-16 white tip and 15-120 for the pivot shoe. I could not find a match for the pivot pin however, the closets seems to be perhaps 26-226.

The only manufacture marking on the window I can find is "Crystal" stamped on the latches. I believe the bar code picture is the window distributer/installer.

Can you please suggest a part number for the pivot pin and verify my other part number selections?

Do you also supply the window screens and assorted sealing stripes used along the sliding areas of the windows?

Thank You,

Ken
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190630_081319.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190630_081450.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190630_082801.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Ken. I don't think the 15-120 pivot shoe is what you want. The cam style is too different than what I see in your photo. I also don't think the 26-226 will work, since the tip of the pin is also different.

I don't think your exact pivot shoe is made anymore, to be honest, but you could consider our 15-129 as a substitute. It has the same style cam and, while it's not specifically made to work with spiral balances, should still be compatible with them. I would just look over our dimensions to confirm they all line up.

As for the pivot bar, the best match will depend on the hole center placement. Yours looks to be 1-3/8" from the center of the hole to the tip, but I can't be 100% sure based on just a ruler. If it is, then you could use our 26-021

We do not sell screens, I'm afraid. We do sell a wide variety of weatherstripping, which you can view here.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.