Custom balances

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking at ordering your S795-27 F or G and have 2 additional questions:

How do I determine if I need an open or closed Cam, and
Mine have clips on the top as opposed to the screw. Can I order with the clips already attached to the balance?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Darren. We can supply this channel balance, but it will have to be a custom order due to that top hook. All of our stock options have screw tabs, not hooks. Before we go any further, can you just tell me what the stamp printed on your balance reads? Can you also confirm the length of the metal channel? Finally, how many did you need?

The stamp has 27G BSI. For now I would like to start with 2 to make sure they work. Additionally, I am not sure if they are open or closed. I sent Jani pictures but she never answered my question.

If the do work I would like to order approximately 10.

Let me know if you need any additional information.
Profile picture of Tom

Sorry for overlooking that part of your question. Your shoes are definitely closed, I have no doubt about that. You see how your shoe is totally solid on the back side? That's how you can tell. If it were open, there'd be a hole there. If you were to hold it up to your eye, you could see straight through. Hopefully that makes sense.

I'll email you an order link and price quote right now for 10 of these balances. Please let me know if you had any other questions.

I am sorry, I want to start with 2 balances to make sure that they work. If they do, I will then order an additional 10. Can you send me an order form for 2?

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

Sure, that's no problem at all. I'll send that over right away.

I received and installed the 2. They worked perfectly. I would like to order additional custom balances. See below:

I need the following custom Series 795 items:

27C Series 795 with a 15-198 hook Quantity: 4
27F Series 795 with a 15-198 hook Quantity: 3
27G Series 795 with a 15-198 hook Quantity: 3

Additionally, I need (1) 1 ΒΌ T-Lock Balance Shoe Closed Cam part # 15-195.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

Sure thing, I'll send these over to you right now. Please note that the order links I'm sending to you will not include that single extra 15-195 you mentioned at the end of your post. You need to add that to your cart separately. Please also note that the 27C option for this size is out of stock and will have a lead time of 4-5 weeks at least; due to the public health crisis, that timeline could be extended. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.