Denis

A home owner from Mesa AZ says:

my window balance are no good anymore don't even think about holding the window up or snug in place. so need to replace them 2 per window, 4 windows.

probably should replace clips also if I can figure out how to take them out.

I have added photos hopefully that helps narrow down what I need. also the windows fit loose and minimal weather stripping may be good to add?

Denis

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance length.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance number.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance tip.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named clip measure.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weather strip.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thanks for posting! It looks like you could have either our S380-35 or S385-35 with the 3440 stamp option. The difference between the Series 380 and the Series 385 lies in the depth of the shoe. Take a look at the picture below for more detail. Once you have determined this dimension you should be able to select the appropriate balance. For your take out clips, our 16-002 should do the trick!

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
A home owner from Mesa AZ says:
Ok so it looks like I need the s380 balance.
4 windows 2 per window.
Like to order 8 A380 balance and 8 16-002 clips... and weather stripping
What now?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great! All orders can be placed through our secure website. In regards to weather stripping, I can't identify what you might need without seeing a picture. I would particularly need to see the end profile of an undamaged segment. Take a look at the video below for more information on our weather stripping identification process. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.