Double hung vinyl replacement window

A quick learner from KCMO says:
Spring on one side of window seems to have broken and coiled up on top of the piece where sash clips into. Does not have a brand sticker on window and was installed about 6 years ago.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Looking at your photos, a few ideas come to mind on replacements, but I think it would be best to see these pieces removed from the window before we start throwing replacement numbers out there. If you could do that for us, it would be one step closer in finding the matching pieces needed for your window.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have added two more pictures of the parts in question. Unfortunately the piece midway up the jamb broke as well taking part out. Please advise.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window picture 4.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for the additional photos. For your pivot shoe, have a look at our 15-199 . This can be used with the Series 160 coil spring. Your spring should have some sort of stamped number or marking on it. You will need that to determine the spring strength needed. If it does not, you will need the exact weight of your sash to decide on the spring strength. It looks like you will also need a 15-150D double support clip. Look over all the parts mentioned and get back to us with any questions or concerns you may have. 

On my double support clip I would like to know how the coil springs themselves attach or do they come with the 15-150D already self contained? Is there a video on how to attach the springs to the pivot shoe? On one of the springs that broke it looks like 7.5 - 25". On the one spring that was intact in the support clip I cannot read, are they typically the same for both?
Thank you!
Profile picture of Casey

Sure. Take a look at the video below. See if this helps answer your question. 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.