Double-hung vinyl window balance shoe

A quick learner says:
Here's a picture of a part from the side of my double-hung vinyl sash window. It is the same size as the one picture you sent 15-195 but it does not look like the picture you sent. It was broke off at the end. The numbers on the piece are listed in three lines.
PAT #'S 6.679.000
D467.490
User submitted photos of a window balance shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid this shoe is no longer made. You will need an all new balance. I recommend our Series 795 channel balance, this should work for you. Keep in mind this comes with the 15-195 by default, which is 1-1/4" wide, but I think you have our 15-194 instead. This is 1" wide. You can purchase this separately, and once you receive the hardware it just pops right on. Also keep in mind that our Series 795 screws to the top of the track.
A quick learner says:
Can you custom make this for me: Series 795-26C channel balance but with a 15-194 shoe and 15-198 clip at the top.

How much for total 6 pcs?
And how long it should take from order to deliver? How much for the shipping fee?
A quick learner says:
When you install a double-hung window, first you can put one leg into one side shoe 15-194, but how to put the other leg into the other side shoe 15-194? (It seems like not as before you can slide the leg along the cramped groove into the shoe, Series 795 channel balance do not have a cramped end anymore!)
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we can custom make that for you. I'll email you an order link and price quote immediately. Shipping cost will be based on what option you choose during checkout.

Installing the sash back into the frame may seem tricky at first, but it's just a matter of twisting it in there.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.