Do you sell the Truth 30744 Entrygard Truth operator?

A home owner from Southern California says:

Please direct me to part number to replace operator mechanism for Entrygard Truth 30744 as shown in picture #1. Please note: Picture #3 shows pencil pointing to hinge arm attaching to casement. This "rivet nut" has come loose for the casement. Picture #4 is the underside view of the hinge arm that connects to the bottom of the window. 

I appears that it attaches to and is part of a bracket that is screwed into the underside of the window vs. a plastic sliding bushing.

Casement operator

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks so much for reaching out to us. Looking at these photos, I actually think you have a split arm operator instead of a dual arm operator. I think that second arm you see there is in fact the hinge, which is a separate mechanism.

With that in mind, take a look at our 39-035 Truth brand casement window operator. I think this is a good match what you have. We also sell the 39-036 for the opposite side, as well as the 39-114L handle and 39-107 cover, in case you also needed those.

Please feel free to reach out if you had any other questions! We're always here to help.

Dimensions for 39-035
Dimensions for 39-035

A quick learner from California says:
This looks like my Truth long window 30744. I need the bar hinge. My hinge doesn't pop into a plate like most of the hinges I looked at online. Do you have a replacement bar hinge that doesn't have plate like the one in the above picture?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure that I understand what you're looking for, exactly. The hinge in the above pictured doesn't have a plate, either. The plate you see is a separate part that allows the operator to connect to the sash; the hinge is underneath that, but otherwise isn't attached to that part in any way. I honestly don't know of any hinge that pops into a plate like you describe.

Can you go into more detail as to exactly what you need? Photos would be a huge help.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.