Eagle Windows

A home owner from Chelsea, MI says:
I need to replace parts for my Eagle brand windows that were installed in 1991. The first picture (0154 JPG) is what it looks like on the inside. The next 2 pictures (#0152 JPG and #0153) are from one larger window. I have taken The next three (0149 through 0151 JPG) are from one smaller window. The cranks no longer turn which open and close the windows. They just come out. Can I still get parts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0150.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0151.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0153.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0152.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0154 2.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. For your dual-arm operator, start by looking at our 39-031 & 39-032. Just compare all the dimensions to be safe. It's a bit trickier to see your smaller operator from the angle of the photo; but I believe it might be our 39-035 & 39-036. Take a look at the dimensions and see if they match up. Let us know what you find. For new handles and covers, you can use our 39-107 and 39-205

A home owner from Chelsea, MI says:
I ordered Product Code: 39-036 for my smaller window. I have many to order, but I am going to start with one of them to make sure it is right. The measurements look right. Thank you for your help. I will let you know how it works.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great, let us know if you have any questions once you receive the part. Thanks for posting!

A home owner from Mn says:
I have eagle windows installed in 2004.
I need the black plastic piece that slides from the pivot point. If that makes sense.
Look at Chelsea's second picture. In the very corner is the piece I need.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't see a black pivot piece in that second photo. Would it be possible to see a picture of your own part? That would clear things up and allow me to check our inventory for a possible replacement.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.