Fixing wood window

A home owner from Chicago says:
Team: I am trying to get my wooden bedroom (can tilt forward)window to open and stay open. I cannot find any manufacturer information as I am in a condo that was built in 2007 and I don't have the ID of the developer. The side springs/balances need to be replaced in order to raise and keep the window raised. Unfortunately, I am having a hard time identifying the right parts to use and finding someone to replace these parts. I've have attached photos for references. The window is 41 inches wide and 25 inches high. Would appreciate any guidance you can provide. I think these are Milgard double-hung windows.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! We can replace this balance, but it will have to be a special order. Basically, we'd use our Series 795 tilt window channel balance, but we'd swap the bottom "T" shaped shoe out for our 15-224 link, and we'd swap the top screw clip out for a 15-198 hook. Does that look good to you?

If so, can you tell me the length of the metal channel and the stamp printed on it? That will allow us to determine the proper size and the calibration of the spring. Can you also tell me how many you need?

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.