Garden casement window

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
It's a Seaway garden window purchased through Harvey.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6CA3CB19-FEBE-4D91-ACBF-F8AD099EA0FF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EFE4CCDE-9FC1-4475-BCA0-AC3B84BB0DDC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8BC6E21D-F228-453F-AF48-0B487BFC0D3C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 72A982FF-7712-41DB-B36F-11771A32A7EC.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Your operator reminds me of our 39-022 and 39-023. I recommend you look over the specifications for these parts and compare them with your old assembly to see how they match up. 

Ok I'll check it tomorrow
Hi I'm far short of the 11" shown. More like 7/9" . Are there any other options? Thanks
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell the 39-022 and 39-023 with a 7" or 9" long arm but we'd be happy to look into it. I'll just need the exact length of the arm when measured from the center of the steel wheel to the center of the gear. You can use the image below as a reference. I can't make any promises but we will try our best to find an operator in the size you need. 

Dimensions for 39-022
Dimensions for 39-022

Ok thanks I'll have to take it apart for that and get back to you.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.