Hardware advisement

A quick learner from USA says:
Please review the attached photos and may you please advise me on what you suggest I do in regards to this hardware and point me into the appropriate department on your website to purchase any hardware if any.

Thank you in advance for your time
User submitted image of their window hardware.
A quick learner from USA says:
I need the stem that goes in the window. The male stem that looks like it slides in the hole opening so the window stays up
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! That exact pivot shoe has been discontinued and replaced with our 15-046. As for the bottom pivot bar, it might be our 26-040 pivot bar. My reasoning is that the housing in your second picture resembles our 26-330, which is compatible with the 26-040.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)