Help Identifying Lock Needed

A quick learner from Ohio says:
I need some help identifying which lock I need. Measuring the distance of the screw holes, I think I need the MULTI-POINT MORTISE LOCK WITH POCKET PLATE, 12"... product 82-260.

I have provided a picture of the door and where the lock "was" as it was broken off a few years ago. Also providing a picture of the current keeper. I'm looking to see if the 12" Multi-Point Mortise Lock with Pocket Plate is the one that I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named keeper.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree that the 82-260 looks like a promising replacement as long as your door needs the same recessed faceplate. We also carry the 82-265, which uses the same 82-249 keeper but is not recessed. Take a look and compare the hole spacing and width of the faceplate to choose the correct replacement. Thank you!

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.