Help finding correct 13-7/8 awning operator track,truth

A quick learner says:
It was great that you could provide the Ellipse single arm operator parts 39-028E and 39-0227E
I ordered one of each to try and they are good for my windows. However the round when at end of arm does not
fit into existing track, too thick.
I looked for track and thought I found it, item# 39-512. I ordered two wheel still didn't fit.

Can you identify the correct track, is there a right and left right track.

Thank you for your assistance
Operator
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues. Can you show me a picture of the bearing at the end of your old operator? That will help us determine what you need.
A quick learner says:
The bearing on the old operator is much thinner.

Thanks for your continued support, hope it can be resolved so I can install new
Awning parts
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! That's a big help. I believe our 39-366 and 39-365 are better options for you. I don't believe there is a track that can fit on your window in that same way that will accommodate the 39-028E and 39-027E. Fortunately, as long as they are undamaged, you can return them for a refund. You can see more information here.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.