Hinge bolt needed

A quick learner from Merrimack, NH says:

I am inquiring about getting some parts for my office door I have here.
The threshold is 36 inches long. What we are looking for is the hinge/bolt
set to replace. The part number we think we need is 79-128.

If you need more photos please let me know,
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say without removing the pivot completely from the door. However, looking at the three holes in a triangular pattern, I'm leaning toward the 79-098 pivot. This is used on US aluminum doors. Take a look and compare it to the top pivots on your door. Take note that the top of the header pivot only has two holes securing it into the door frame.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)