Hotel bathroom tilt windows

A quick learner from Hayden says:
4 each window. Need a lot to fix several windows.
Douglas
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210819_115532.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210819_115541.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is a coil balance system: namely, our 15-177 Pivot Shoe and Series 152 Coil Balances. For new housing for the coil springs, see the 15-145, 15-143 and 15-144. Let me know if you have further questions. 

A quick learner from Hayden says:
I would like to replace them as a package. Would the s-140 system work as a replacement. It was the only assembly package I saw. I will need about 80 or 40 sets, for my hotel. Please let me know what would be the best option.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

No, I am afraid the Series 140 is not interchangeable with the 15-177 and Series 152. With rare exceptions such as the Series 140, coil balance systems do not come as entire assemblies; each part is modular, meaning they are sold separately. The good thing about this usually is that it means any undamaged components you don't really need to replace. However, it does mean accounting for more separate items. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Note too that you'll need to select spring weights for each coil balance. The spring weight indicates the weight each individual coil can support. This is typically denoted by a stamp somewhere on the coil spring, usually near the tongue. If there is none or you are unsure for a given window, please tell me its exact weight. This can be achieved by placing the window sash on a bathroom scale. Give me that exact weight, and I can work out the spring weights you need. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.