Hurd Window parts

A quick learner from Naperville IL says:
Can you help me in replacing these? I have a few window that will not close. They are Hurd windows from about 2002.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like either the 39-253LB & 39-253RB , or the 39-438B & 39-439B . The difference between these two operators is illustrated in the video below. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at