In need of cross reference numbers and/or replacement cranks

A handy person from Eastern Montana says:
Hello,

I need to get 2 of the 45135 left hand cranks, and one of the 45136 right hand cranks. both of the 45135 cranks have 40051 arms, which have a 12 inch straight before a 2 inch straight after about a 135°. The right hand is the same except it is flipped and unfortunately the number is worn off.

Ian
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2247.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2248.jpg
I believe that I forgot to add that these are both Truth brand cranks. I trust that you guys have already figured that out by the photos.

Thanks,
Ian
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I can't say for sure without seeing the whole operator, but it sounds like you might have an older version of our 39-013 and 39-014. Look these two products over and let me know if they match up. If not, please show me a picture that displays the entire operator mechanism in one shot.

Tom,

It's too close to not try it, I will get the approval and get my purchaser to order as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Ian
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good! If you had any other questions, you know where to find me.

Thanks again Tom!
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.