Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1527.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1532.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1533.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1529.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1530.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Your pivot shoe appears to match our 15-177 which uses the Series 152 coil springs, 15-143 bushing, 15-144 bushing cap, and 15-145 support barrel. Look these parts over and let us know if you have any questions. 

A purchasing agent from Manchester NH says:
Hello
I have ordered the 15-177 previously, it is not the correct one. It needs to be wider than 9/16" see order # 10/19/2022 1966235
Denise
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named brown school window shoe.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm afraid we don't have a thicker version of the 15-177 but I'm going to consult one of our senior experts and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. 

Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Your old pivot shoe was discontinued and is no longer available, I'm afraid, but our suggestion would be to use the 15-192 as a substitute. This part is designed to be used with the S170 & S171 coil springs, 15-156 cover, and 15-157 balance drum. You can use the 26-452 pivot bar but if you're handy, you can file the top and bottom ring down on your existing pivot bar to make it flat so it will slip in the 15-192 pivot shoe. You may also need to shave down the bumps on the face of this new pivot shoe for it to fit into the window track. Note, modified items cannot be returned for a refund. Look these parts over and see what you think. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.