Latch Replacement

Home Owner from California
Apr 25, 2024 6:34 pm

Years ago we installed Viking double pane windows in our home. Recently the locking mechanism in the bathroom window (32" W x 20" H if it matters) broke (see pic) and I'm having a hard time finding a replacement for the lock. Do you have any suggestions?

32" w

20" H

IMG_8669 IMG_8672
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Apr 29, 2024 11:08 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

We unfortunately don't sell this exact lock configuration. To tell the truth, I'm not 100% sure what you had to begin with, but I think it might have worked under similar principles to our 90-252 latch and 90-253 cover (sold separately). We also sell two compatible keeper styles: the 90-254 or 90-255.

I can't guarantee that these parts will work for you here but look them over and see if you want to give them a chance. You can also see our return policy here, for peace of mind.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts