Looking for Tilt sash spiral balance parts for single hung window

A home owner from Virginia says:
I have many windows that have broken spiral balances. I need the 29 inch spiral balance, pivot shoes, and outside 35 1/2 by 59 1/2 window screen. If I have to replace the sash too, please provide that number too. Thanks. I am a mechanically inclined person and I can perform this task.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201108_174302.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201108_175025.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201108_190342.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201108_190502.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Label.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, our company does not supply replacement screens or sashes.

As for your balances, take a look at our S600-29 or S900-29 spiral balances and see which would work for your window based on the diameter of the tube. 

To identify your pivot bars and pivot shoes, we would need to see the undamaged mechanism removed from the window, along with dimensions, to compare to our invnetory. Thank you!

A home owner from Virginia says:

Looking at your inventory, spiral balances S600-29, pivot shoe 15-046. All the print bars on my windows are rusted and broken. Is there a way to disassemble window and remove the remaining rusted print bar and install new print bar? Any PDFs or videos? If I cannot replace print bar, I cannot move forward.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The 15-146 pivot shoe is commonly used with the 26-040 pivot bar. Take a look and see if the placement of the installation hole could work for you. If the pivot bars are rusted, you can use WD-40 on them and push them onto the center of the window frame to make room for the new pivot bars. Thank you!

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.