"MILA PAT PEND" casement window operator

A quick learner from utah says:

Kindly help. One tooth is stripped. I am unable to find the model or its suitable replacement. Can anybody help me with this.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MVIMG_20190623_105555.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MVIMG_20190623_105555.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MVIMG_20190623_112347.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I've seen this only once or twice in the past. It seems to be somewhat uncommon, or at least it's very old. Either way, we've never been able to track down a good match for it. The design isn't similar to anything we carry.

You could consider operators like our 39-013 and 39-014, a handle like our 39-205, and a new sash-mount track like our 39-533, but there is no guarantee these will work. If they could, it may require adaptation of the sill.

I'm afraid I can't go into more detail. None of us here have any practical experience with this window. We've never come across it in person, so we haven't had the opportunity to experiment. No customer has ever gotten back to us as to whether or not this solution works, either. I'm sorry we can't offer a more confident solution.

A quick learner from utah says:
Thank you, for your time and kindness to reply. I will leave it as is for now. It does require major mods (including sealing the larger cutout on the sill)
Thanks again. Dev
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You got it! I understand completely. Please let us know if you ever need anything else. We will do our best to help.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.