MW Window Balance Replacement

A home owner from VA says:
I have a 10 year old house with MW windows. They have channel balances with pivot shoes that are similar to the series 795 balances with the exception that the clip and shoes are different. I have attached pictures of a channel and a pivot shoe. The channel is approximately 1/2" wide, and the shoe is approximately 15/16" wide x 9/16" deep x 1-9/16" long (the pictures of the shoe have a tape measure in them).

I have seen a few other posts on here discussing these same channel balances. I believe I need the 795 balances with a 15-194 shoe and 15-198 hook (or I can just take the hook off of mine and put it on the new one), but wanted to confirm this.

Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Your pictures didn't come through, so I'm afraid I can't confirm if the 15-194 shoe and 15-198 hook are a match. That said, we have detailed pictures on each part's respective store page you can use as a reference. If you would like us to custom make this for you, just let me know how many you need and I'd be happy to help. Once I have the quantity I'll email you a custom order link and price quote.
Don't know what happened with the pictures, so I'll try it again. I attempted to upload 4 pictures. Two are of the channel balance where one shows the internals, and the other is an up close shot showing the end where the pivot shoe goes. The other two pictures are of the pivot shoe.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Great, thanks! I agree, that looks like an old version of the 15-194 and 15-198 for sure. We can definitely custom make this for you, I just need to know how many you need. Looking over your original post, I also don't know the length or stamp of your balance. I will need that information, as well.
Off the top of my head one of the ones I have out has a "28C" stamp on it, and it's 28" long.

I have several of them that I have to replace, and I'd like to start with 2 to do a single window just to make sure I'm getting the right thing before I order a bunch of them. So, go ahead and email me whatever form or link I need to place the custom order and I'll order a couple. Then if those work I'll order a bunch more.
Profile picture of Tom
Awesome, thanks! I'll email you an order link for 2 immediately.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.