Manhattan corner entry shower door

A quick learner from Highland park nj says:
Roller wheels have cracked off. Inside it says MANHATTAN 48037 wheels are still in the track; how can I remove them and get the new part in once i order it?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D19698B9-36D1-4187-B076-17096DC108A4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C9983CC9-D2E9-4B93-A907-C84A07221913.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 10-075 Shower Door Roller Assembly. As for removing your old wheels, refer to this guide for installing a similar roller assembly, our 10-071, here. Essentially you'll need to reverse the process that is shown: remove the top track so you can slide the rollers out, and then install the replacements. 

A home owner from New Jersey says:
When I remove the top track, will all the rest of the door pieces remain in place? In other words, does the track hold the whole thing together? Do I need a crew to help while I remove the top track or can I do it myself?
I am ordering the replacement part.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You will have to remove the door first before you remove the track. If you're following those instructions backwards, then it'd be steps 5 and 4. It's possible to do it yourself but an extra pair of hands (or two) would definitely make things a lot easier, especially if this is a big door.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)