Manhattan corner entry shower door

A quick learner from Highland park nj says:
Roller wheels have cracked off. Inside it says MANHATTAN 48037 wheels are still in the track; how can I remove them and get the new part in once i order it?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D19698B9-36D1-4187-B076-17096DC108A4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C9983CC9-D2E9-4B93-A907-C84A07221913.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 10-075 Shower Door Roller Assembly. As for removing your old wheels, refer to this guide for installing a similar roller assembly, our 10-071, here. Essentially you'll need to reverse the process that is shown: remove the top track so you can slide the rollers out, and then install the replacements. 

A home owner from New Jersey says:
When I remove the top track, will all the rest of the door pieces remain in place? In other words, does the track hold the whole thing together? Do I need a crew to help while I remove the top track or can I do it myself?
I am ordering the replacement part.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You will have to remove the door first before you remove the track. If you're following those instructions backwards, then it'd be steps 5 and 4. It's possible to do it yourself but an extra pair of hands (or two) would definitely make things a lot easier, especially if this is a big door.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.