Milgard Replacement Parts

A handy person from East Palo Alto, California, USA says:
I have a 2'x 4' Milgard Manufacturing window. My home was built around 2001.
Viewing the window from inside the house, the window opens on the right hand side with hinges on the left. The crank no longer cranks the window closed,
and the latch handle on the right side of the window has broken off.
I will also need the specialty tool to remove these broken parts and replace with new ones.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We'd be happy to help but we'd like to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible.

I'm afraid we don't carry replacement handles for this kind of latch so you'll need a new one. Can you remove an undamaged version from the window and show us? 

A handy person from East Palo Alto, California, USA says:
Per your request, I am attaching two photos of the lower operator arms that move the window outward. From these it is obvious that the teeth are stripped in part. Also, photos of the side latch that is missing the handle. I had already assumed I would need to purchase the entire part. Lastly, I found a Milgard Manufacturers' label on another nearby window, which might be helpful in you identifying the parts I need.
Thanks for your expertise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bracket1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bracket2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window_Label.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional pictures! 

This reminds me of one of our multi-point locks such as the 38-095, 38-096, 38-138 or 38-139. Look over all the dimensions, especially the projection of the fork, to see if one of these is what you need.

As for the operator, take a look at our 39-253LB & 39-253RB or the 39-438B & 39-439B operators, along with the video below that will help you choose the appropriate replacement.

Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.