Milgard Window Balancer

A home owner from California says:
Hi, I am looking to replace a Milgard double hung window balancer. Photo attached. Do you carry this part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Milgard Balancer.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thanks for writing in. It looks like you might have our 15-111 pivot shoe, which works with the Series 160 coil balances. You'll need to remove the coil springs from the window in order to get a look at the number stamped on them. You'll need this number to select the correct option. Let me know if you have any questions!

A home owner from California says:
Hi Julia!

Thanks so much for your reply! I was hoping that I could buy the entire balancer as a unit (including the plastic casing), rather than just buying the spring and shoe as individual parts. Do you sell the entire unit?

Thank you, Julia!!

Thomas
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Thomas, 

Unfortunately we don't sell these parts as one unit. The shoe, springs, and housing are all sold separately. For your housing, I think you would need either the 15-150D or 15-150T.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.