A handy person from Oregon says:
Internal mortise lock is just shy of 12" The total of 4 holes for handle is 4"

I am missing handle to this.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF3208.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF3209.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF3210.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what handle you had originally, but if you have a basic 3-15/16" hole center spacing then you have a lot of options. Start with the 82-030, which should be compatible with your old mortise. I would just double check your hole center spacing to be sure they're 3-15/16" and not 4". We unfortunately don't have a handle with a 4" spacing, but 3-15/16" is common.

Yes, the two outer holes are 3" 15/16" . Does this handle you recommend have two latches for the inner two holes?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

You don't need two activators for you mortise latch. You only need one to activate the lock. The reason why this mortise has two activator holes is to compensate for thumb levers that may be installed at a different position, depending on the handle design.

Thank you. I will order it. Can you also suggest a receiver that might work for the latches to lock into?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Sure that'd be the 82-249 keeper. This is specifically designed to work with mortise locks like the 82-265 or 82-259, which I think is what you have now.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.