Missing part

A home owner from Walnut, California says:

Hi I found part #82-239 and 82-259 somewhat similar to the one that is missing from my other existing door. Can you tell me which one I should get and please include the handle too because it's missing the lever latch.

The hole spacing of the door handle is 3-15/16" and the thickness is about 1-5/8".

Let me know what other information you will need to be able to find the correct parts for my existing door.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Shu 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7F69AC58-7C27-4167-B60A-4636E3845B8F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2C0ADC18-9C37-432E-ABF9-18389FA8B5A8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 06897E1A-4B3E-4D93-951F-E40ED1497C90.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! The 82-239 and 82-259 are the same mortise lock, it's just that the 82-259 is stainless steel. Which one you want to go with will be up to what you prefer. If you aren't sure if these are what you have, then I recommend that you carefully compare our dimensions to your existing lock.

As for the handle set, see our 82-069. You said that the lever latch is what's missing, but I can see it in your photo so I'm not sure what you mean. If all you need is a lever latch, see our 82-106.

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.