Monton window parts

A quick learner from Niles Michigan says:
Hello,

I am looking to get some parts for my Monton window. The window right now will not stay up and upon inspection the window is missing the peg that goes in the side the latch mechanism that holds the window up. It looks like there are screws on the bottom of the window to be able to replace these pegs. Would you be able to help me with finding the hardware I require?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 46DEDB0E-8A1E-4C4A-8A69-FB66246F632E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like you need a new pivot bar, but if yours are missing then I'm not sure what to recommend. I don't suppose you have one of the old ones on hand for me to see?

If not, I can try to go off the pivot shoe you have in your photo. That's our 15-199. The bad news is that the 15-199 is compatible with a bunch of different pivot bars. I would say the most common pairing is the 26-378 pivot bar, but that's no guarantee. If you have an old bar to reference, you definitely want to grab it for this.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.