Need Replacement operator 40055

A contractor from wichita ks says:
do not have manufact name but number on bottom of control housing is 40055. see atached image. gears are stripped and need new unit

User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, David. Take a look at our 39-013 & 39-014 and see if these match your existing hardware. Make sure to compare their dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)