Need Replacement parts for Caradco Casement Windows

A home owner from Hillsdale, NJ says:

Seeking Caradco part P/N 3581L

Windows are 47 yrs old

I have 3 Caradco windows that need replacement parts as shown above.

Any chance you would have these in stock?

I need 2 left arm replacements: one 8 1/4" and one 12 1/4"

One right arm piece 12 1/4 "

thank you

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 39-013. This is a newer style and should match up with yours. Compare this operator with your own and see what you think. For the shorter arm take a look at 39-027E and the 39-028E. Below are videos with more information.

Thank u so much for your info.
If I order them and they don't work, am I able to return them?

Glad we could help. Yes, we offer free returns minus delivery charge within 30 days of delivery. See our policy details here.

Thank you for your info.

Do u ship these items? If so, I will need a left and a right arm of 39-013 (the longer arm) and one left arm of the shorter size. I'm not sure if that is P/N is 39-027E or 39-028E.

If you could call me to go over this, it would be appreciated. I sold my house and the closing is in about a month. I have to get these windows fixed before the closing.

Thank you

Linda 

Yes, we ship these items. You can place an order directly on our site whenever you wish. You can also call us directly, if you wanted to place your order over the phone. See our Contact Info here.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.