Need a replacement

A quick learner from El cajon / san diego says:
Can find the part anywhere but i comes from this company. Please help. K tab with dimensions of
1 3/4 height
2 1/4 length
5/8 width
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3CEB20BA-600B-48A6-8CCE-ACE168D04D50.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0E99A1F7-3959-47EC-AB3A-AC10C37330AB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 56F7117D-2990-4666-844E-BBC5F3A10FE2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F5535390-55F8-4CF7-A44C-DCB3A892BA09.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This old Del Mar roller has been discontinued for some time and is no longer made. However, we've had customers use our 81-148 as a replacement. You can read more about it in this old discussion here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at