Need channels for windows

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Starting off with the little metal clip, our 16-002 will be able to replace yours. Moving on to your channel balance, it seems our Series 395 may be the part you are looking for. This comes assembled with a 19-002 balance top and 15-004 bottom balance shoe. IN order to receive the proper one, we will need for you to get back to us with the metal length of the balance along with the stamped number printed on the balance. From there, we should be able to update you with more information.

A quick learner from West Covina, California says:
The windows are from a Company called WRAMROCK WINDOWS I just want to make sure I get the right ones . And do you also sell the little clips wiere the channel stops ? Please let me know thank you for your time I look forward to hearing from you soon .
How to identify a replacement channel balance
How to identify a replacement channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.