Need new support coil balances for doouble hung vinyl tilt windows

A landlord from Waterford, Michigan says:
I have a rental home with two windows that won't stay open when opening. The city inspector said I need to repair or replace these windows to comply with the building codes. Only the bottom sash needs to be repaired. The first sash is 16.5" H X 31.5" W. I do not know how much it weighs. The second sash is 17" H X 44" W. I do not know how much it weighs. Please help, I do not want to have to replace these windows! The only markings I have found was an F stamped on the copper colored coils that were in the kitchen and a D stamped in the coil on the silver colored coils that were in the bedroom. Please help, thank you.
Coil assembly
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. Our 15-177 pivot shoe should be a match to your shoe. I also want to mention that our coil springs are screwed on to the pivot shoe with a 33-071 screw. Your coil springs should be compatible with our Series 152. The one spring you are showing us stamped with the letter, "D" will be our S152-4 and as for the spring stamped with the "F" will be our S152-6. If you like some more insight about coil springs, I have placed some media guides on this page you may find useful. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.