Need this Casement Operator!

A quick learner from Arlington , VA says:
Need to find this part for our casement windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0377 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Take a look at our 39-035 and 39-036. Look over these operators and see if you think these are what you're looking for.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)