New crank and pole for awning window

A quick learner from united states says:
I have a clerestory awning window made by Milgard

The crank was modified to put on the hex head as in the photo

I've also included a picture of the head of the operating pole

It's almost impossible to get the pole cap to fit on the hex crank and I want t different system/configuration

I found the following part on your website:
Universal Joint With Pole Ring, 11/32"

I cannot find an extension pole with a hook and a cranking mechanism that would work

What can you suggest/recommend?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5628.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5630.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5631.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We sell a couple handle extensions that will be compatible with this operator, but we do not sell poles of any kind. You would need to find one at a local hardware store. That said, our extensions should work with any normal pole with a hook on the end.

See our 39-336 pole ring joint to start out. We also sell the 39-157 and 39-337 extensions, 39-157B bracket, and 39-338 joint if you needed them. The diagram below should give you an idea of how these work together. It's not necessary to use them like this, of course, it's just a demonstration.

Diagram of the pole ring system.
Diagram of the pole ring system.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.