Operator identification

A quick learner from USA says:
This operator is similar to the 39-221 but I need stiff arm.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180509_085659.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm confident we can replace this. We have a ton of straight arm operators in this style, however before I can make a recommendation I would like to see more of yours. Specifically, I'd like you to disconnect the arm from the track and show me a picture of the end. It's currently obscured in your photo.

A quick learner from St Marys Alaska says:
I'll need to drive to the next town and get the picture you need, hopefully I can do that this afternoon.

Here is the picture you wanted with the length of the arm. When you figure out the part # I would like a written quote for 15 operators and 20 Maxim M-p locks long sliders part #39-221

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to us! Based on this picture, it looks like our 39-366. Look it over and see what you think. All pricing can be found on each part's store page. Orders can be placed whenever you wish.

The 39-366 doesn't have the same screw hole pattern as the Maxims and the arm is too short so I don't think this is a match.
Profile picture of Tom

Ah, I see. Well, concerning the hole pattern, I think you should be okay. The arm size is another matter, though. That will be a problem.

It's hard to tell from your picture, but it looks like the arm is around 12", but you're measuring it a little different from us. Can you measure it from the center of the wheel bearing to the center of the gear? I'm thinking it might be around 13-1/2".

We do sell the 39-013 and 39-014 operators, which have 13-1/2" long arms, but the wheel bearing at the end of the arm is a thick nylon wheel. Yours appears to be a small metal disc. That means that these won't fit in your original track. 

Can you show me a picture of the track where the wheel bearing goes? I can't make it out in your very first picture. If I can see that track, maybe I can find one that's similarly designed, but can work with that thicker nylon wheel.

Hopefully this all makes sense. Let me know!

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.