Parts for SIlverLine Single Hung windows

A home owner from Orlando says:
Greetings!
I am looking for some replacement parts for builder installed Silverline single hung tilt windows. I've included photos of the parts needed, the measurement on the metal channel for the counter-balance is 33" from end-to-end, 1/2" wide. The window channel that the counter-balance sits in is approximately 3/4" wide for the open area.

Thank you!
Dave
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4361.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4359.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4360.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4362.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4358.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Based on your photos, I recommend our Series 795 channel balance. I believe this will work for you, but look it over and tell me if you agree. Your stamp looks like it's a little outdated, though. Our S795-33 uses a different rating system. I highly recommend weighing your sash on a scale and referring to the chart we show on that store page. One of our options may work, but I think yours might be a little heavy. Let me know if the weight exceeds any option we have on the chart and we can try to find something better.

As for the pivot bar in your second photo, see our 26-040. This also looks like a good match.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.