Patriot window Pivot Shoe

A home owner from USA says:
I'm trying to find pivot shoes for my patriot 2000 (ryan homes) vinyl single hung windows. Your 15 129 has the right dimensions, but I'm trying to tell if the upper cast metal guide for the spiral has socket to accept a retaining screw. From the pictures on your website other similar sized model have thin plate at the top that doesn't allow for a screw. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

John
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, John. Can I see a few pictures of the shoe? That will help us determine if the 15-129 will work, or, if it won't, what could work as a better match. Thanks!
A quick learner from Maryland says:
Hi Paul

Here's a picture, does that shed some light?

Thanks
John
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting us the picture!

To get started, please take a look at the 15-046 Pivot Shoe, 1/2" Thick.
A quick learner from Maryand says:
Thanks for the response, the measurement on my existing shoe is 9/16 thick, so would this be appropriate? Im also wondering where the screw would mount on this?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If the thickness is 0/16", then maybe our 15-121 would be better. There is a spot to install the safety screw.
A quick learner from MD says:
Thanks Paul!

I'll order a couple and see if it works......

John
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.