Pivot Bar holder broken on sash

A quick learner from Absecon NJ says:
Repairing some windows at our Legion Post and have had great luck finding parts at Swisco.
Several of our windows have pivot bars missing or bent. Ordered SWISCO Part Number: 26-040, 3inch pivot bar. Works great, however have sashes where the pivot bar holder is broken (bottom of window on left or right side). Appears that holder has a channel (broken) to hold pivot bar made of some type of plastic and held in place by a small screw in right or left side near bottom of sash.

Two questions; How do I get the part out since there is a vinyl piece between the part and the bottom of the sash that the pin fits in. And what do you call the part. Any help on how to get part out would be a great first step.

Will get pictures if needed. Tks Rick
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Here is a picture of a broken piece of the holder. This is the end that is held in place via a screw in the side of the sash. The rest is jammed in the sash. ote that one side is broken off and the section that goes in the shaft is also broke off. I had to cut part of the vinyl at the bottom of the sash where the pivot bar screw goes in.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. You may have our 26-425, but since the bottom frame is cracked you may want something like our 26-125 die cast lower sash pivot bar. I would also recommend installing it with a 33-074 self tapping screw.

The damage I see on the bottom of your frame is not something we can repair, but something die cast and solid like our 26-125 may help.
Am I right in assuming that the 26-125 has a fixed pivot pin as part of the assembly? Does the 33-074 screw go into the bottom of the sash or side to hold it in place?

Thank you
Rick
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the 26-125 is fixed. It installs with screws from the bottom.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.