Plasting Housing for Coil Balance Assembly Broken

A home owner from Bella Vista, Arkansas says:
I have a broken piece of plastic on one side of a window that is held on by one screw. Photo on right is side that is not broken. Photo on left shows 2 round metal pieces that would be covered by the broken plastic piece. The plastic part is about 1" x 4.5" . What is that part and can it be ordered and replaced, please. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 62115FFE-A5FF-475B-906C-EDB3F453BAE2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A75475A4-949B-4590-99FF-D90D67AE6F4D.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you show us the pivot shoe these coil balances connect to at the bottom? The identity of the pivot shoe, or the part from which the window tilts from, tells us the identity of the coil springs you have, and thus the coil balance cover as well. Many thanks. 

Thank you for your quick reply. Hope these pics are what you need. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B705EB8A-7553-40E8-86A1-3DA450A4EC25.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 96CC94B5-ECCF-422C-AFC8-2D5D1A16C078.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

I'm afraid this isn't quite what we need. The Pivot Shoe is connected to the bottom of the window sash; it's literally the point from which the window can pivot or tilt inward for cleaning. That said, there may be a quicker way to solve this. See either our 15-150T, which is used for 1/2" thick Coil Springs or our 15-205, which is for 3/8" thick Coil Springs. Measure the thickness of your existing springs and see which support would be the right match. Let me know what you find. 

Profile picture of Bob

Fair enough. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks for the very kind words, and best wishes to you as well during these difficult days. 

Well, being a woman that is very inept at fixing things, I think I am going to have to call a window company to come and fix this after watching the video. I am under contract to sell my house and the home inspector obviously broke this piece and then took the broken pieces with him. I truly appreciate your time and will definitely direct everyone to your site. Everyone be safe and healthy in these difficult times.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.