Ply gem window

A quick learner from Virginia says:
Hello, I have ply gem windows and the balance shoes on the channel balances have broken on nearly all my windows. I believe the model is MW Classic Brick Mold. I called Ply Gem and they do not make the balance shoes anymore, but recommended I try your website. I ordered part number 15-194 however because the balance is tapered at the end the part did not fit. I would like to replace the 34" balance (or find balance shoes that work!) but I don't know which part to purchase from your website. Any help is appreciated! Thank you, Sean.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B01C2E65-153C-4319-93E4-19EF55D00FEC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D1A63F69-B527-4716-B737-D5BDA5C2EB66.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 25D2BC90-9013-40F6-B877-3A8219565817.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB4ADE94-CBAA-49E4-993D-146882F8F62D.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we can replace this balance. However it will have to be a special order since you have a hook at the top of the channel. We will be using our S795-34 with a 34B stamp, 15-194 shoe, and 15-198 top hook. Can you just tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you an order link and price quote for that quantity.

A quick learner from Virginia says:
Hi Tom, thanks for the reply. I would need 12 balances. Really appreciate the help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You got it! I'll shoot that over right now.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.