Pole to Skylight operator connection

A home owner from seattle says:
Hello,
I am looking for the parts that would let me connect the pole shown in picture 1 and the Skylight Operator, Angle Drive in picture 2. I have been trying to do that for years.
It would be great if you had some ideas.
Regards,
Yves

A user submited photo of window operator extension
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! Please take a look at our 39-214 Metal Hook, 39-247 Eyelet Adapter, and our 39-336 Universal Joint with Pole Ring. You may be able to adapt one of these parts to work with your pole.
A quick learner from Seattle says:
Thanks for the quick reply. It looks like there is no standard part for the pole connection, I will need to customize something with the parts you mentioned. One thing also that bugs me is that I cannot get the cover of the box (picture 2)to sit squarely on the frame of the box. Somehow, no matter what I try , I cannot close it nicely. I am assuming it has to do with the chain and the wheel inside but I have not been able to figure it out. Anyway, I'll order the par you mentioned in a few days. I appreciate your input.
Regards
Yves
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! I hope you can work something out. As for the cover, I'm not quite sure what the problem could be. It definitely sounds like some internal mechanism is sticking out, even if just by a tiny fraction. Have you removed the cover entirely to see what the problem may be?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.