Pozzi window part

A home owner from USA says:
I have attached a photo of the part I need. The broken part is on a right-opening casement window. The word on the part is EntryGard.
From your website, it looks like you might have the correct part.
The Pozzi windows were installed in 1992. On your 39-035 photo, I
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid your post got cut off, so I'm not sure what you were getting at in regards to our 39-035. That said, I think this does look like our best match. Is there anything in particular that would prevent this from working?
A home owner from Rockport MA says:
Tom,
On the picture of 39-035, the part labeled 3-15/16" does not match mine. Mine is 4.25".
Please don't give up--I need this window.
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Aha, I see. I'm afraid we don't have a link arm in that size, but I do have a solution that other customers have said has worked well. What you can do is drill out the link arm on both the old and new operators, then install the old link arm on the old operator using a 62-014 rivet. See what you think.
I will forward this suggestion to my contractor and see what he thinks.
Thank you!
Tom,
My contractor came and measured. I was incorrect. Your part will work (3 15/16" arm). The window opens to the right.Is #39-036 the correct part for the right-opening window?
Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
If it's the operator in the pictures above, I'd recommend the 39-035. If you need the opposite side, then the 39-036 would be better.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.