Qty (20) - Balancer Bracket or Cam

A contractor from Niagara Falls, NY says:

Good morning -

We have a customer that purchased 25" Series 795 Channel Balance Option 25D directly from you folks. They have asked us to find and purchase the attached cams? Any help?

Thanks

Vinny

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balancer Bracket Pix 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balancer Bracket Pix 2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Vinny. Can you give me the exact width and thickness of the pivot shoe? Those are the pertinent dimensions. From there I'll see what we have. 

Please see attached - let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to me. I believe our 15-129 can do the job. Review the dimensions and see if you agree.

Looks close - the 15-129 does not seem to have the tabs on the top. Can you see from the previous picture?
Profile picture of Bob

I see what you mean. How about our 15-135? It looks slightly different, but I think it could work. Review the dimensions and let me know what you think. 

I pointed to the one tab that is about 3/16" above the base. There is a tab on the opposite side but slightly different shape. Are these critical?

Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can assist. Those top tabs on your pivot shoe are not critical to function and don't enhance the performance in any way. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.