REQUEST FOR IDENTIFICATION (REF: CHARLES)

A contractor from SIDNEY, OH says:
LOOKING FOR A ROTO OPERATOR, BASE MEASURES 5 3/4 X 3/4 WITH 13" ARM. I HAVE SOME PICTURES IF THEY WOULD HELP TO IDENTIFY, JUST NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND TO.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Some pictures would be very helpful. If you can upload them here that would be best. If that's not working, you can reach our customer service department at help@swisco.com. 

Please let me know if you need any further information to try and identify these.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4176.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4177.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4179.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4180.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4181.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for those follow up pictures! Take a look at our 39-406 and 39-407. Review their dimensions to see if these could work for you. 

Does the part come in a clear anodized? It is only shown as black.
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately this part does not come in any other colors. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Julia,
I have not ordered from your company before - do you take credit cards? If yes, which ones do you take?
Profile picture of Casey

We accept all major credit cards. All orders can be placed through our secure website!

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.