Replacement casement crank

A home owner from Westbrook, CT says:

Do you need more photos? When in my house the window is on the right from outside looking in it is on the left.

Hello - I have a window crank in my casement window that just broke. The last 4 letters I believe read dein and there is a letter in front of the "d" that I can't make out. I have photos that are attached, it is a single arm and the house was built in 1976. Can you help me find a replacement please?


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hmm...I wonder if the 39-013 and 39-014 operator can work in place of this part. Look over the arm size and let us know what you think. There's also a chance you may need a new track, since I can't be certain if the wheel at the end is a match. For that, you may want to consider our 39-533

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)