Replacement clip (or whole new balance channel) for Plygem window

A quick learner from Englishtown, NJ says:
Plygem windows are six years old?installed by a modular company. The tiny hook at the top that connects to the window frame snapped in half. The pictures indicate the only information I have on the windows, the hole where the clip goes, and what the part looks like. If replacement hooks are available, that will fit the channel and the frame, great. If not, then can you direct me to two replacement channels? Thank you, Denise
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6967.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8330.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8328.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6963.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8334.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but it looks like you have S795-26 (26C) channel balances that install with a clip like our 15-198 attached to the end of the pulley. If so, it will need to be a custom order. You could potentially attach the 15-198 to your balances if they are still in good condition but you would need to use vice grips to hold the cord since these balances are under a lot of tension. Also, you should use protective glasses and gloves if you decide to attach new pulley clips.

We also sent you an order link and price quote to review if you decide to purchase new balances but you should confirm that the 15-195 T-lock shoe that comes with the S795 stock balance, as well as the rest of the balance specifications, matches your assembly. Thank you!

A quick learner from Englishtown, NJ says:
Thank you for your reply.
It looks like everything matches the old channel balances. Since I'm replacing both of them, I should be able to make them work. I'll go to the link you sent in the other email and order them. I realize they can't be returned, but it's worth taking a shot that they work. Thank you again. Denise
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great, I agree that ordering entirely new balances would be a safer bet. Please let us know if you need anything else. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.