13288387.1 Replacement cranks

A quick learner from Dunnellon Florida says:

I need to replace these broken cranks. It appears that only the housing is broken. They will crank the windows open. But not closed unless someone is outside assisting with a little pressure. the handle/crank comes out of the broken housing when cranking them closed. 

They are American Craftsman model 7500 Casement windows. Installed in 2003 by Home Depot. According to the pamphlet that came with the windows I would need 4 left and 2 right. The number that I found on the paper on the windows is 13288387.1 and 13288387.2. The color is beige. 

Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3422.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3421.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3420.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3423.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3424.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you have an old GU operator. These are unfortunately no longer made, but the good news is that we have a video that explains what modern hardware can be used as a replacement and how these new parts can be installed. I highly recommend watching it.

A quick learner from Dunnellon Florida says:
Do you carry these parts? If not do you know where I can purchase them?
Thanks
Sallye
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yep, we sure do. The description on that YouTube page links to each product's page in our store, but I'll also link them here for your convenience. See our 39-114L handle, 39-105 detach clip, 39-514 and 39-513 stud brackets, and finally our 39-316 and 39-315 casement window operators.

How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.