Replacement for image 8033

A quick learner from Glenside, Pa. says:
Hi, I need a replacement for image 8033. the case is cracked and I'm unable to open the window with the broken crank. Image number 8034 is one that I bought from you maybe 5 years ago. Works great and am hoping you can help me match my broken part to the older one that I bought a few years back.

Thank,
Kelly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8033.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8034.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Kelly. Unfortunately in the case of this type of operator, if the case is cracked the entire unit needs to be replaced. Now I don't have records of what you previously bought, but take a look at our 39-315 and 39-316. Look over these operators and see if one of these are what you need.

Yes, this seems to be it. Are there directions or videos on how to install the whole thing?
Profile picture of Bob

See the video below for removal and replacement of your casement operator. This video features a split-arm operator, so keep in mind there's instructions regarding a second 'straight' arm that the 39-315 and 39-316 lacks; but this should still illustrate to you the basic process. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

thanks I will order the part
Profile picture of Bob

Great. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for considering our business, we really do appreciate it.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)