Replacement operator for eagle window.

A quick learner from Davenport, Ia says:
Replacement operator for eagle window.
Need a replacement operator for this window. As I'm standing in the house the window that I am remote pairing has the hinge on the left and cranks out from the center. Can you identify this part and give me a part number so I can order from you guys. Not sure if your new operator will come with a cover so I have provided a picture of the handle so you can identify the color and provide the same one. I do not need a handle I don't think. Just the operator thank you so much
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0A11E32B-638F-4ECB-B627-C9DBC2F33C2E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FA4F87D4-1410-454F-9F68-EBE2DC39FC18.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4A032707-65CB-48C5-8B2F-6745A577BDD9.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Check out the 39-036 and 39-035. Compare its dimensions to what you currently have to ensure they match up. For a cover, please see the 39-107. If you have any further questions please let us know!

Thank you for your reply. I'm not much of an Internet guy, but I was unable to find the measurements for the arm on the 35 or 36 that I need.? Please give me some instruction or send me a cut sheet on that please
Profile picture of Emily

The dimensions for the 39-035 and 39-036 are listed in the pictures on their respective shop pages. For convenience I've reproduced these images below. 

39-035

Dimensions for 39-035
Dimensions for 39-035
Dimensions for 39-036
Dimensions for 39-036
Thanks, you made it easy for this old guy!!
Profile picture of Emily

It was our pleasure. If you have any other questions in the future just let us know. Have a great day! 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.